At APEX Allied Health we know that communication goes far beyond saying words and sentences, and is vital to the life-long learning and well-being of everyone in our community. Our Speech-Language Pathologist (S-LPs) work with children and adults of all ages to promote healthy development and effective communication skills.
- Assessment and Support for Speech Articulation and Motor Speech difficulties.
- Assessment and Support for Difficulty with Language Comprehension and Expression.
- Assessment and Support for Difficulties with Social Language, Problem Solving, and Cognitive-Communicative disorders.
- Assessment and Support for Voice disorders.
- Assessment and Support for Feeding and Swallowing difficulties and Picky Eating.
- Assessment and Support for Difficulty with Auditory Processing and Phonological Awareness.
- Assessment and Support for Difficulties with Reading and Writing.
Referral from a physician (pediatrician, family doctor, or specialist doctor) is required in order for services to be partially covered by insurance.
S.E. Pearman Building
9 Par-la-Ville Road
Pembroke HM 11
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Monday to Saturday